List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M. Rodrigo Monteiro Date:January 31 2011 7:21pm
Subject:Re: Table creation
View as plain text
2011/1/31 João Cândido de Souza Neto <joao@stripped>:
> I´m not so sure about that, but I think in MySql 3.23 the InnoDB engine was
> disabled by default so you must be almost a PhD to enable it.

But the version of MySQL is 5.1 as you can see below...

> What about updating server?
>
> # cat /etc/redhat-release
> CentOS release 5.5 (Final)
> # rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
> php-mysql-5.1.6-27.el5
> MySQL-server-community-5.1.50-1.rhel5
> MySQL-devel-community-5.1.50-1.rhel5
> MySQL-client-community-5.1.50-1.rhel4

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro

"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730
Thread
Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationRodrigo Ferreira31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationReindl Harald31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationAnanda Kumar31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationReindl Harald31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationpetya31 Jan
Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan