List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:João Cândido de Souza Neto Date:January 31 2011 12:58pm
Subject:Re: Table creation
View as plain text
disabled by default so you must be almost a PhD to enable it.

What about updating server?

--

""M. Rodrigo Monteiro"" <falecom@stripped> escreveu na mensagem
news:AANLkTimPVMS_e3dQyHS=bRyOy5WYp78hYhv6mN=2B-Dy@ style="color:#666">stripped...
On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 09:39, Reindl Harald <h.reindl@stripped> wrote:
> seems there is "skip-innodb" in your configuration
> what do "show engines;" say?

In my.cnf (comment)
#skip-innodb

mysql> show engines;
+------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| Engine     | Support | Comment
                 | Transactions | XA   | Savepoints |
+------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| MyISAM     | DEFAULT | Default engine as of MySQL 3.23 with great
performance         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MRG_MYISAM | YES     | Collection of identical MyISAM tables
                 | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| BLACKHOLE  | YES     | /dev/null storage engine (anything you write
to it disappears) | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| CSV        | YES     | CSV storage engine
                 | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MEMORY     | YES     | Hash based, stored in memory, useful for
temporary tables      | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| FEDERATED  | NO      | Federated MySQL storage engine
                 | NULL         | NULL | NULL       |
| ARCHIVE    | YES     | Archive storage engine
                 | NO           | NO   | NO         |
+------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+

So, I don't have support for InnoDB. :(

# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.5 (Final)
# rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
php-mysql-5.1.6-27.el5
MySQL-server-community-5.1.50-1.rhel5
MySQL-devel-community-5.1.50-1.rhel5
MySQL-client-community-5.1.50-1.rhel4

So, why InnoDB is not supported?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro

"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730

Pense antes de imprimir. Think before printing.

AVISO LEGAL
fica notificado de abster-se a divulgar, copiar, distribuir, examinar
pedimos que nos retorne este E-Mail, promovendo, desde logo, a

LEGAL ADVICE
This message is exclusively destined for the people to whom it is
directed, and it can bear private and/or legally exceptional
information. If you are not addressee of this message, since now you
are advised to not release, copy, distribute, check or, otherwise, use
the information contained in this message, because it is illegal. If
you received this message by mistake, we ask you to return this email,
making possible, as soon as possible, the elimination of its contents
of your database, registrations or controls system. The message that
bears any mandatory links, issued by someone who has no representation
powers, shall be null or void.

Thread
Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationRodrigo Ferreira31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationReindl Harald31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationAnanda Kumar31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationReindl Harald31 Jan
  • Re: Table creationjoao31 Jan
    • Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan
      • Re: Table creationpetya31 Jan
Re: Table creationM. Rodrigo Monteiro31 Jan