List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:January 27 2011 9:53am
Subject:Re: Replication Error on Slave
View as plain text
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk@stripped> wrote:

> **On Slave Server I replicate database *A alone* and my replication not
> working due to data fetching happen on B database.

Well, yes. Statement-based replication does what it says on the box: it
executes the exact same statement on the slave. If database B is not there,
then insert into A select from B will not work.

You may switch to row-based replication (which of course has it's own
caveats, see the online manuals); or you can simply choose to also replicate
database B.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S27 Jan
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveJohan De Meersman27 Jan
    • Re: Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S8 Feb
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveKristian Davies3 Feb