List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:January 27 2011 9:53am
Subject:Re: Replication Error on Slave
View as plain text
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM, Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk@stripped> wrote:

> **On Slave Server I replicate database *A alone* and my replication not
> working due to data fetching happen on B database.

Well, yes. Statement-based replication does what it says on the box: it
executes the exact same statement on the slave. If database B is not there,
then insert into A select from B will not work.

You may switch to row-based replication (which of course has it's own
caveats, see the online manuals); or you can simply choose to also replicate
database B.

Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S27 Jan
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveJohan De Meersman27 Jan
    • Re: Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S8 Feb
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveKristian Davies3 Feb