List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nagaraj S Date:January 27 2011 9:40am
Subject:Replication Error on Slave
View as plain text
I have setup mysql replication with below scenario

**On master server I have two databases *A and B*. App team use database B
temporarily for there application to  compute calculation and insert the
values on A database.

**On Slave Server I replicate database *A alone* and my replication not
working due to data fetching happen on B database.

Kindly help me out to resolve this issue.

Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S27 Jan
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveJohan De Meersman27 Jan
    • Re: Replication Error on SlaveNagaraj S8 Feb
  • Re: Replication Error on SlaveKristian Davies3 Feb