List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:January 25 2011 3:38pm
Subject:RE: InnoDB and rsync
View as plain text

[JS] I don't get it. Isn't this like saying that you can't substitute a
dictionary with a red cover for a dictionary with a blue cover?

If you do a complete LVM restore, then you have complete and (hopefully)
consistent copy of your files, even if the volume images were not identical;
in fact, they almost certainly will NOT be identical at the disk-image level.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

>--
>Bier met grenadyn
>Is als mosterd by den wyn
>Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDB tablesKendall Gifford21 Jan
  • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDBtablesReindl Harald21 Jan
  • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDBtablesMySQL)21 Jan
    • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDB tablesKendall Gifford21 Jan
    • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDBtablesJoerg Bruehe24 Jan
      • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDB tablesKendall Gifford24 Jan
        • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDB tablesKendall Gifford24 Jan
          • RE: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of twoInnoDB tablesGavin Towey25 Jan
            • Re: Slow query on MySQL4 server doing simple inner join of two InnoDB tablesKendall Gifford25 Jan
  • InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncJohan De Meersman25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald25 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncMattia Merzi25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncJohan De Meersman25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald25 Jan
      • Re: InnoDB and rsyncJohan De Meersman25 Jan
        • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald25 Jan
        • RE: InnoDB and rsyncJerry Schwartz25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncSteve Musumeche25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncMySQL)26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncMySQL)26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald25 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald25 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson25 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson26 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncJohan De Meersman26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson26 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson28 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncMichael Dykman28 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald28 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson28 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson28 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncReindl Harald28 Jan
  • RE: InnoDB and rsyncEric Robinson28 Jan
    • Re: InnoDB and rsyncEric Bergen1 Feb