SQL Maestro Group announces the release of Data Wizard for MySQL 11.1,
a powerful Windows GUI solution for MySQL data management.
The new version is immediately available at
Data Wizard for MySQL provides you with a number of easy-to-use
wizards to convert any ADO-compatible database to the MySQL database,
import data into MySQL tables, export data from tables, views and
queries to most popular file formats as well as generate data-driven
ASP.NET pages for your MySQL database.
1. Data Import: import from ODBC data sources has been implemented.
This allows you to import data from any database accessible via an
ODBC driver or OLE DB provider to MySQL.
2. Data Import: the Insert-or-Update mode has been added.
3. Data Import: now it is possible to specify SQL scripts to be
executed before and/or after data import to each table.
4. Data Pump: starting with this version it is possible to define
naming conventions for transferring metadata objects.
5. Data Pump: new version allows you to restrict number of pumped
records, view source table data as well as count number of records in
the source tables.
6. Data Export: when exporting to MS Access data from all the exported
tables/views/queries are stored to a single target database.
7. Common: this release has been successfully tested with 64-bit
operating systems including Windows 7 x64.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release is
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
|• Data Wizard for MySQL 11.1 released||SQL Maestro Team||25 Jan|