List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:January 21 2011 4:49pm
Subject:Re: CURRENT insert ID
View as plain text
I think an ON INSERT TRIGGER would take care of this; can't think of
any other way.  Using last_insert_id() in the argument list would
likely yield you the previous value (which might not even related to
your table.

Having siad that..   odd requirement.

  - michael dykman

ps  -- sorry for the duplicate Jerry, reply-to policy on this list is
forever tripping me up.

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
CURRENT insert IDJerry Schwartz21 Jan
  • Re: CURRENT insert IDjoao21 Jan
    • Re: CURRENT insert IDDarryle Steplight21 Jan
  • Re: CURRENT insert IDjoao21 Jan
    • RE: CURRENT insert IDJerry Schwartz21 Jan
      • Re: CURRENT insert IDDonovan Brooke22 Jan
        • Re: CURRENT insert IDJesper Wisborg Krogh22 Jan
        • RE: CURRENT insert IDJerry Schwartz24 Jan
          • Re: CURRENT insert IDMark Goodge24 Jan
      • Re: CURRENT insert IDJaime Crespo Rinc√≥n24 Jan
  • Re: CURRENT insert IDCarsten Pedersen23 Jan
    • Re: CURRENT insert IDCarsten Pedersen23 Jan
    • RE: CURRENT insert IDJerry Schwartz24 Jan
Re: CURRENT insert IDMichael Dykman21 Jan