List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:January 20 2011 9:02pm
Subject:RE: best way to have a unique key
View as plain text
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2007/03/13/to-uuid-or-not-to-uuid/

best way to have a unique keyAnthony Pace20 Jan
  • Re: best way to have a unique keyKrishna Chandra Prajapati20 Jan
    • Re: best way to have a unique keyAnthony Pace20 Jan
      • Re: best way to have a unique keyLuciano Furtado20 Jan
    • RE: best way to have a unique keyDaevid Vincent20 Jan
Re: best way to have a unique keyAnthony Pace20 Jan
  • Re: best way to have a unique keyAnthony Pace20 Jan
    • Re: best way to have a unique keyMichael Dykman20 Jan
  • Re: best way to have a unique keyJohan De Meersman21 Jan
    • RE: best way to have a unique keyJerry Schwartz21 Jan
      • Re: best way to have a unique keyMichael Satterwhite21 Jan
    • Re: best way to have a unique keyMichael Dykman21 Jan
      • RE: best way to have a unique keyJerry Schwartz21 Jan