List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:January 20 2011 7:40pm
Subject:RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution exist
View as plain text

[JS] I disagree. The method I proposed can be extended to any depth, and any
leaf or branch can be retrieved with a single query.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

>--
>Dotan Cohen
>
>http://gibberish.co.il
>http://what-is-what.com

Thread
Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Booleanvalues (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
  • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existPeter Brawley20 Jan
    • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
  • RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
    • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
          • RE: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
  • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling20 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
              • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
                • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
                  • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
                    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling21 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness21 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existPeter Brawley20 Jan