List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:January 20 2011 7:22pm
Subject:Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implemented
many Boolean values (tags) and a solution exist
View as plain text
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 20:50, David Hutto <smokefloat@stripped> wrote:
> Pseudo = Design Algorithm
> Design Algorithm = Actual Code
> Actual Code = Alterable db tables
> Alterable db tables = manipulated data through the app interface with data
>
> --
> The lawyer in me says argue...even if you're wrong. The scientist in
> me... says shut up, listen, and then argue. But the lawyer won on
> appeal, so now I have to argue due to a court order.
>
> Furthermore, if you could be a scientific celebrity, would you want
> einstein sitting around with you on saturday morning, while you're
> sitting in your undies, watching Underdog?...Or better yet, would
> Einstein want you to violate his Underdog time?
>
> Can you imagine Einstein sitting around in his underware? Thinking
> about the relativity between his pubic nardsac, and his Fruit of the
> Looms, while knocking a few Dorito's crumbs off his inner brilliant
> white thighs, and hailing E = mc**2, and licking the orangy,
> delicious, Doritoey crust that layered his genetically rippled
> fingertips?
>
> But then again, J. Edgar Hoover would want his pantyhose intertwined
> within the equation.
>
> However, I digress, momentarily.
>
> But Einstein gave freely, for humanity, not for gain, other than
> personal freedom.
>
> An equation that benefited all, and yet gain is a personal product.
>
> Also, if you can answer it, is gravity anymore than interplanetary static cling?

Is this a troll? Am I about to be baited?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com
Thread
Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Booleanvalues (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
  • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existPeter Brawley20 Jan
    • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
  • RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
    • Re: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented manyBoolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
          • RE: [PHP] RE: Organisational question: surely someone has implemented many Boolean values (tags) and a solution existJerry Schwartz20 Jan
  • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling20 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
              • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
                • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
                  • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Hutto20 Jan
                    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existRichard Quadling21 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
    • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
      • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen20 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness20 Jan
          • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDotan Cohen21 Jan
            • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existDavid Harkness21 Jan
        • Re: [PHP] Organisational question: surely someone has implementedmany Boolean values (tags) and a solution existPeter Brawley20 Jan