List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 17 2011 12:50pm
Subject:re: mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -o
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Noel" == Noel Butler <noel.butler@stripped> writes:

Noel> In all previous versions we were able to run -Aao --auto-repair

Noel> Anyone know WHY, in 5.5,   -a   and   -o  , must be run separately, this
Noel> is kind of silly I think, requiring two passes now.

I checked the 5.0 code and even there you could not run 'a' and 'o'
separately.  mysqlcheck always used the later option.

However as optimize for most engines that supports it does an
automatic analyze, you can solve your problem by just removing the
'a' option above.

Regards,
Monty

PS: Have you tried out MariaDB yet?
Thread
mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oNoel Butler17 Jan
  • re: mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oMichael Widenius17 Jan
    • re: mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oNoel Butler17 Jan