List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Noel Butler Date:January 17 2011 3:11am
Subject:mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -o
View as plain text
In all previous versions we were able to run -Aao --auto-repair

Anyone know WHY, in 5.5,   -a   and   -o  , must be run separately, this
is kind of silly I think, requiring two passes now.

mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oNoel Butler17 Jan
  • re: mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oMichael Widenius17 Jan
    • re: mysqlcheck 5.5 -a -oNoel Butler17 Jan