List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:AndrewMcHorney Date:January 15 2011 6:33am
Subject:Install Error - How to Fix
View as plain text
Hello

At one time I had (or at least partially) installed mysql on my
laptop. I went to install a new version and I am getting  the following error:

A windows service with the name MySql already exists. Please
uninstall this service correctly or choose a different name for the
new service.

How do I uninstall this service?

Thanks,
Andrew

Thread
Install Error - How to FixAndrewMcHorney15 Jan
  • Re: Install Error - How to FixSharl.Jimh.Tsin15 Jan
    • Re: Install Error - How to FixAndrewMcHorney15 Jan
      • Re: Install Error - How to FixReindl Harald15 Jan