List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:January 14 2011 7:01pm
Subject:Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!
View as plain text
No, I will not get you started, but given that I can't physically get my
hands around your neck, you I'll content myself by simply dumping you in the
FUCKING SPAMMER bin. Goodbye.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!leece32014 Jan
  • Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!Johan De Meersman14 Jan
    • Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!Mike Diehl14 Jan