List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:leece320 Date:January 14 2011 6:22pm
Subject:Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!
View as plain text
I wondered if you can get me started on selling MANY mailing list to
potential clients who are in need of millions of e-mail names and addresses.
This has collected for some time. I am needing to start a business doing this
Here in the United States and out of country yet I am not sure how to  go
about it. I know you need a large server to do this. I just don't know  of a
good one or how to move forward from there. Can you assist me? I will pay
you for your time. A partner would be nice too.Thank you Mary Lisa Gara P. S.
I  am very serious about doing this! Again thank you  much:)
Thread
Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!leece32014 Jan
  • Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!Johan De Meersman14 Jan
    • Re: Hello-NEED ASSISITANCE URGENT!!!!Mike Diehl14 Jan