List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jørn Dahl-Stamnes Date:January 14 2011 12:31pm
Subject:Incorrect key file for table
View as plain text
Hello,

While doing a select query I  got the following error in the error-log file:

    Incorrect key feil for table '/tmp/#sql_5f8_0.MYI'; try to repair it

It seem rather meaningless to try to repair a temporary table... So is this a
bug in MySQL, or?

The database I'm using has only InnoDb tables and I'm using version
5.1.42-log.
The query is build using Propel (from a web-application made by Symfony
framework).

--
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
homepage: http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/