List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:January 10 2011 4:17am
Subject:Re: Reading .MYD file of Mysql Tables
View as plain text
Why in the world will you manually change a binary file form a db-server
instead using sql-statements?

I would mean this is russian roulette with no winning chance

Am 10.01.2011 05:14, schrieb Adarsh Sharma:
> Dear all,
>
> I am facing a issue which should be resolved by editing .MYD file of a Table.
>
> I know there are 3 files foe a MyISAM table in Mysql but i want to read and edit some
> changes in .MYD file.
>
> If it is possible , Can anyone PLease tell me the way to do this.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Adarsh Sharma

Reading .MYD file of Mysql TablesAdarsh Sharma10 Jan
  • Re: Reading .MYD file of Mysql TablesReindl Harald10 Jan
  • RE: Reading .MYD file of Mysql TablesRolando Edwards10 Jan