List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LAMP Date:January 10 2011 2:45am
Subject:Re: export result from select statement
View as plain text
maybe it's "clear" to other but it's pretty unclear.
#mysql -username -p "select * from table_name where id=123" >
'/home/me/test/test.txt'
actually doesn't work?!?

Jerry Schwartz wrote:
> The technique I've settled on is this:
>
> mysql blah blah blah < the_select_query.sql > the_output_i_want.txt
>
> That gives you a tab-delimited text file with column headings.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Schwartz
> Global Information Incorporated
> 195 Farmington Ave.
> Farmington, CT 06032
>
> 860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
> E-mail: jerry@stripped

export result from select statementLAMP9 Jan
  • Re: export result from select statementEric Bergen9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
  • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementMichael Dykman9 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
      • Re: export result from select statementYogesh Kore10 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan