List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:January 9 2011 8:01pm
Subject:Re: export result from select statement
View as plain text
I  second Jerry's recommendation.  It always works like a charm for me.

 - michael dykman

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Jerry Schwartz <jerry@stripped> wrote:
> The technique I've settled on is this:
>
> mysql blah blah blah < the_select_query.sql > the_output_i_want.txt
>
> That gives you a tab-delimited text file with column headings.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Schwartz
> Global Information Incorporated
> 195 Farmington Ave.
> Farmington, CT 06032
>
> 860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
> E-mail: jerry@stripped

 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
export result from select statementLAMP9 Jan
  • Re: export result from select statementEric Bergen9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
  • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementMichael Dykman9 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
      • Re: export result from select statementYogesh Kore10 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan