List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:January 8 2011 11:35pm
Subject:Re: export result from select statement
View as plain text
select into outfile is the correct way. What do you mean by doesn't
work? Does it give you an error?

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 3:04 PM, LAMP <lamp@stripped> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I wonder how to store to csv or txt file result from SELECT query? not a
> whole table nor database. Just results from SELECT query.
> Usually I use MySQL Query Browser and Export feature, but in this case I
> don't have access with MySQL Query Browser. Though, I have a command line
> access.
> I found on one place something like
> #SELECT 2+2 into outfile '/path/to/specific/directory/test.csv';
> Though, it doesn't work?!?
>
> Thanks.

Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped
http://www.ebergen.net
Thread
export result from select statementLAMP9 Jan
  • Re: export result from select statementEric Bergen9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
  • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementMichael Dykman9 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
      • Re: export result from select statementYogesh Kore10 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan