List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:LAMP Date:January 8 2011 11:04pm
Subject:export result from select statement
View as plain text
Hi guys,
I wonder how to store to csv or txt file result from SELECT query?
not a whole table nor database. Just results from SELECT query.
Usually I use MySQL Query Browser and Export feature, but in this
case I don't have access with MySQL Query Browser. Though, I have a
command line access.
I found on one place something like
#SELECT 2+2 into outfile '/path/to/specific/directory/test.csv';
Though, it doesn't work?!?

Thanks.
Thread
export result from select statementLAMP9 Jan
  • Re: export result from select statementEric Bergen9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
  • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz9 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementMichael Dykman9 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan
    • Re: export result from select statementLAMP10 Jan
      • Re: export result from select statementYogesh Kore10 Jan
      • RE: export result from select statementJerry Schwartz10 Jan