List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten Pedersen Date:January 5 2011 8:08am
Subject:Re: unauthenticated user | while load testing
View as plain text
Usually this is caused by DNS-based authentication, where the
reverse-DNS lookups are hanging for one reason or another.

If you can, switch to IP-based authentication and use --skip-name-resolve.

/ Carsten

On 05.01.2011 08:26, Yogesh Kore wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is unauthenticated user seen in mysql processlist ?
>
> I am doing load testing and at a single time more than 1000 users are coming
> to mysql server.
>
> Do any one have idea about it?

Thread
unauthenticated user | while load testingYogesh Kore5 Jan
  • Re: unauthenticated user | while load testingCarsten Pedersen5 Jan