List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elim PDT Date:January 4 2011 10:39pm
Subject:Fw: problem open a innodb table
View as plain text
I messed up the ibdata1,ib_logfile1,0 files and encounter the problems of openning innodb
tables even after I copied the back-up files of few months ago. I don't have many innodb
tables and so this not causing too much trouble.

I don't know what to do for restoring those tables, and not even know if that is possible
or not. Please help.

Attached is a table of primes that contains 2+ million primes yet it is so small that I
can attached here.

Thanks
Fw: problem open a innodb tableElim PDT4 Jan