List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:杨涛涛 Date:December 29 2010 5:51am
Subject:Re: Another replication question
View as plain text
Ok, I'll not post any more!  Just reading!

David Yeung, In China, Beijing.
My First Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn
My Second Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.blog.51cto.com
My Msn: yueliangdao0608@stripped

在 2010年12月23日 下午8:14,Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>写道:

> Glad to hear I'm not the only one annoyed :-) I've plonked him in the
> meantime.
>
> 2010/12/23 Jorg W Young
> <JorgWYoung+ML@stripped<JorgWYoung%2BML@stripped><
> JorgWYoung%2BML@stripped <JorgWYoung%252BML@stripped>>
> >

> > This guy has been saying nothing meaningful on this list, but
> > advertise his blog everywhere.
> > Just be shame. He should be kicked out from the list.
> >
> > Jorg.
> >
> > 2010/12/23 杨涛涛 <david.yang@stripped>:
> > > This way is very well,  but it has to do lots of human work.
> > > David Yeung, In China, Beijing.
> > > My First Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn
> > > My Second Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.blog.51cto.com
> > > My Msn: yueliangdao0608@stripped
> > >

> > --

> Bier met grenadyn
> Is als mosterd by den wyn
> Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
> Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Another replication questionMachiel Richards24 Nov
  • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication questionJohn Daisley24 Nov
      • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • RE: Another replication questionRolando Edwards24 Nov
    • RE: Another replication questionGavin Towey24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛23 Dec
      • Re: Another replication questionJorg W Young23 Dec
        • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman23 Dec
          • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛29 Dec
            • Re: Another replication questionSharl.Jimh.Tsin29 Dec