List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:December 27 2010 1:25pm
Subject:Re: Back-up Plan for Large Database
View as plain text
Hello there,

ZMANDA is a good tool to extract backups from MySQL databases. But, when
subject is fault tolerant and keep databases on air 24x7, you need to think
about replication to have a SLAVE server as a online copy of your
environment, other SLAVE servers to permit you switch among servers in case
of MASTER fails and things like that.

In advance to have ZMANDA as you backup tool, do you have server replicating
data on you environment?

Best regards.
--
Wagner Bianchi