List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:December 27 2010 11:19am
Subject:Back-up Plan for Large Database
View as plain text
Dear all,

Back-up is the most important thing that need special attention. We have
a production Mysql Server of near about 200 GB data and expect to grow @
50 GB per month.

Our application continuously writes data in Mysql tables.

I followed some Links but want some more thoughts to choose best option.

http://www.zmanda.com/mysql-backup-considerations.html

I also read about RAID and some other features too.

But I want to know what is the best back up plan for 24/7 running Large
Production Mysql Cluster.

Thanks & Regards

Adarsh Sharma
Thread
Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseAdarsh Sharma27 Dec
  • Re: Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseWagner Bianchi27 Dec
  • Re: Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseJohnny Withers27 Dec
    • Re: Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseWagner Bianchi27 Dec
      • Re: Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseJohnny Withers27 Dec
      • Re: Back-up Plan for Large DatabaseBrent Clark28 Dec