List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:杨涛涛 Date:December 24 2010 7:57am
Subject:Re: sub query to daily usage subtraction
View as plain text
Hi,
    I'm confusion with your issue. Can you show us your detailed wanted?
David Yeung, In China, Beijing.
My First Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn
My Second Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.blog.51cto.com
My Msn: yueliangdao0608@stripped

2010/12/1 Mohan L <l.mohanphy@stripped>

> Dear All,
>
> My Mysql Table contain 5 column id,data,storage,bandwidth_sent,
> bandwidth_received , like this : http://pastebin.com/ghXWMZ7V.  The
> storage
> and bandwidth information is accumulated one. I need to fetch my daily
> usage
> from data bases.  I need to subtract  today's storage -yesterday storage
> bases on date .Here id is same. I am new to witting mysql query (learning).
> I think this can be done using sub query.  any help will be really
> appreciated .
>
> Thanks & Rg
> Mohan L

Thread
sub query to daily usage subtractionMohan L30 Nov
  • Re: sub query to daily usage subtraction杨涛涛24 Dec