List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:December 23 2010 12:38pm
Subject:Error while running Mysql
View as plain text
Dear all,

I am able o successfully build Mysql 5.5.8 from its source code on
CentOS but when I issued the following command , it doesn't shows the
mysql> prompt, there is no error in log file.

[root@ws-test mysql-5.5.8]# bin/mysql -p
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 2
Server version: 5.5.8 Source distribution

Copyright (c) 2000, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Segmentation fault
[root@ws-test mysql-5.5.8]#

Don't know what to do.Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Adarsh Sharma

Thread
Error while running MysqlAdarsh Sharma23 Dec
  • Re: Error while running MysqlJohan De Meersman23 Dec
    • Re: Error while running MysqlGlyn Astill23 Dec
      • Re: Error while running MysqlAnanda Kumar23 Dec
    • Re: Error while running MysqlJoerg Bruehe23 Dec
  • Re: Error while running MysqlKrishna Chandra Prajapati23 Dec
    • Re: Error while running MysqlSharl.Jimh.Tsin25 Dec