List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:December 23 2010 12:14pm
Subject:Re: Another replication question
View as plain text
Glad to hear I'm not the only one annoyed :-) I've plonked him in the
meantime.

2010/12/23 Jorg W Young <JorgWYoung+ML@stripped <JorgWYoung%2BML@stripped>

> This guy has been saying nothing meaningful on this list, but
> advertise his blog everywhere.
> Just be shame. He should be kicked out from the list.
>
> Jorg.
>
> 2010/12/23 杨涛涛 <david.yang@stripped>:
> > This way is very well,  but it has to do lots of human work.
> > David Yeung, In China, Beijing.
> > My First Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.cublog.cn
> > My Second Blog:http://yueliangdao0608.blog.51cto.com
> > My Msn: yueliangdao0608@stripped

Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Another replication questionMachiel Richards24 Nov
  • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication questionJohn Daisley24 Nov
      • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • RE: Another replication questionRolando Edwards24 Nov
    • RE: Another replication questionGavin Towey24 Nov
    • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛23 Dec
      • Re: Another replication questionJorg W Young23 Dec
        • Re: Another replication questionJohan De Meersman23 Dec
          • Re: Another replication question杨涛涛29 Dec
            • Re: Another replication questionSharl.Jimh.Tsin29 Dec