List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:December 19 2010 2:18am
Subject:Re: Bulk Insertion Performance
View as plain text
Hi  Johan,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:03 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

> Hmm, interesting. What does this do, exactly ? Can something similar be
> applied to non-jdbc connections, too ?

I'm not quite sure... but will try to trace it. Will ask this in another
thread.

FYI, when I try it using FIFO mechanism in Linux. It increases into 20,000
rows / second insertion.

Regards,

Feris

Thread
Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
  • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
    • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
      • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
        • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia16 Dec
          • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceJohan De Meersman16 Dec
            • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia19 Dec