List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 17 2010 5:09pm
Subject:RE: Access to MySQL
View as plain text
[JS] Thanks. I did have that in the back of my mind, but to be honest I never
used a trigger.

I'll have to think about this.

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site:

>Shawn Green
>MySQL Principal Technical Support Engineer
>Oracle USA, Inc.
>Office: Blountville, TN
>MySQL General Mailing List
>For list archives:
>To unsubscribe:

Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz16 Dec
  • Re: Access to MySQLJesper Wisborg Krogh17 Dec
    • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec
  • Re: Access to MySQLjoao17 Dec
    • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec
      • Re: Access to MySQLMySQL)17 Dec
        • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec