List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 17 2010 2:34pm
Subject:RE: Access to MySQL
View as plain text
[JS] Unfortunately, I have to keep that field as a text field.

Also, a timestamp would change every time a record is updated and you can only
have one per record.

Thanks for trying.

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site:

Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz16 Dec
  • Re: Access to MySQLJesper Wisborg Krogh17 Dec
    • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec
  • Re: Access to MySQLjoao17 Dec
    • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec
      • Re: Access to MySQLMySQL)17 Dec
        • RE: Access to MySQLJerry Schwartz17 Dec