List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Date:December 16 2010 7:17pm
Subject:Password Reset
View as plain text
I recieved a call from a client saying the web site did not work, turns out
the database password was reset, and not by me.  In looking in the DB after
the PW was reset, I could find nothing out of place, although frankly I was
not sure what to look for.

Is this indicitive of an attack?  Is this something to worry about?  I had
(or so I assumed) plenty of protections on the files, including one of the
more popular anit-spam/injection attack systems.

Any guidance on this would be appriciated.

--
Gary

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5708
(20101216) __________

http://www.eset.com

Thread
Password ResetGary16 Dec
  • Re: Password ResetAlejandro Bednarik16 Dec
    • Re: Password ResetJohan De Meersman17 Dec