List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:December 16 2010 7:34am
Subject:Re: Bulk Insertion Performance
View as plain text
Hi Mark,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Mark Matthews <mark.matthews@stripped>
 wrote:

> Feris,
>
> I don't know what Kettle is doing under the hood, but if it's doing
> addBatch(), executeBatch(), then adding "rewriteBatchedStatements=true" to
> your MySQL JDBC URL should probably help quite a bit.

It works. By having rewriteBatchedStatements=true in the jdbc url it
increases. Now it performs an average 4500 rows / second. Thanks Mark.

Regards,

Feris

Thread
Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
  • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
    • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
      • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
        • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia16 Dec
          • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceJohan De Meersman16 Dec
            • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia19 Dec