List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:December 15 2010 9:16am
Subject:Re: restrict mysql replication ?
View as plain text
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Per Jessen <per@stripped> wrote:

> Per Jessen wrote:
>
> > Is there a way of limiting that?  Alternatively, is there a way of
> > doing "replication-on-demand", perhaps triggered by cron?
>
> Ignore this, problem solved.  I'll let the slaves query the master
> regularly and just reload the entire table.

That works. As for what you're seeing, you're probably limiting replication
on the slave instead of limiting binlogging on the master. Can't quite
recall the exact option, something like binlog-do-db I think.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
restrict mysql replication ?Per Jessen15 Dec
  • Re: restrict mysql replication ?Per Jessen15 Dec
    • Re: restrict mysql replication ?Johan De Meersman15 Dec
  • Re: restrict mysql replication ?Per Jessen15 Dec