List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Feris Thia Date:December 15 2010 1:21am
Subject:Re: Bulk Insertion Performance
View as plain text
Hi Mark,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM, Mark Matthews <mark.matthews@stripped>wrote:

> Feris,
>
> *How* are you writing, via batch statements with rewriting, or directly, or
> via LOAD DATA INFILE? It seems you're off by about a factor of 10-20x from
> what I've seen performance-wise for writes.

I'm using ETL mean - for this case, it is a java application name Kettle
(Pentaho Data Integration). And it use JDBC connection.

Is it a JDBC driver configuration ?

>        -Mark
> --

Thanks,

Feris

Thread
Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
  • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
    • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia15 Dec
      • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceMark Matthews15 Dec
        • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia16 Dec
          • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceJohan De Meersman16 Dec
            • Re: Bulk Insertion PerformanceFeris Thia19 Dec