List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:December 7 2010 9:01am
Subject:Re: Bind-address use?
View as plain text
if you dont specify it it will listen to all interfaces,
and it is the standard option.

you dont break anything.

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
Bind-address use?Machiel Richards7 Dec
  • Re: Bind-address use?Claudio Nanni7 Dec
    • Re: Bind-address use?Machiel Richards7 Dec
      • Re: Bind-address use?Claudio Nanni7 Dec
        • RE: Bind-address use?Gavin Towey7 Dec
RE: Bind-address use?Jan Steinman9 Dec