List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Raj Shekhar Date:December 7 2010 12:09am
Subject:Re: MySql - crashes daily
View as plain text
In infinite wisdom Basil Daoust <bdaoust@stripped> wrote:

> Any help greatly appreciated.
>
> Our mysql is restarting a LOT!
> Here is what is in the log, it doesn't seem to give much help.

Do you have the coredump from this crash?  If yes, can you load the core
dump into gdb and run "bt" (backtrace) and see what it produces?

Check this link to see what steps are required
<http://ronaldbradford.com/blog/how-to-crash-mysqld-intentionally-2010-03-05/>

--
Raj Shekhar
-

Thread
mysql transaction logAngelina Paul4 May
  • Re: mysql transaction logNitin Mehta4 May
  • MySql - crashes dailyBasil Daoust3 Dec
    • Re: MySql - crashes dailyWm Mussatto4 Dec
    • Re: MySql - crashes dailyRaj Shekhar7 Dec
      • Re: MySql - crashes daily杨涛涛22 Dec