List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Avigail Ofer Date:December 6 2010 2:20pm
Subject:Using MySQL in the Cloud? Help us by answering a short survey and
win a T-shirt
View as plain text
Hello!

With the rise of cloud computing and "big data", database scalability issues are becoming
critical to the growth and success of many applications. Xeround's MySQL Cloud Database
is an elastic, always-on database that lets you run your existing MySQL-based application
in the cloud.

As we develop our Database-as-a-Service cloud offering, we'd like to hear from you:
Please help us by answering a few questions about your experiences with databases in the
cloud.

Complete the survey and receive a free T-shirt!
http://xeround.com/developers/mysql-in-the-cloud-survey/

Thanks!

Thread
Using MySQL in the Cloud? Help us by answering a short survey andwin a T-shirtAvigail Ofer6 Dec