List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:December 6 2010 10:40am
Subject:Re: Loading date takes a long time after replication
View as plain text
Are you saying that mass inserts go much slower now that you've set up
replication? In that case, I suspect you have your binlogs on the same disk
as your data.

Put the binary logs on separate disks, and you'll notice a dramatic increase
in performance.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

  • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationJohan De Meersman6 Dec
    • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationAnanda Kumar6 Dec
      • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationSairam Krishnamurthy6 Dec
      • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationSairam Krishnamurthy3 Jan
        • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationAnanda Kumar3 Jan
          • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationSairam Krishnamurthy3 Jan
          • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationSairam Krishnamurthy4 Jan
  • Re: Loading date takes a long time after replicationRaj Shekhar7 Dec