List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Guy Date:December 4 2010 6:52pm
Subject:Re: Auto Reply: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file
for a MySQL package to verify package Intergrity Using GnuPG?
View as plain text
Hi Varuna, the signature file links have been put back on the web site.
Can you please try again?  Thanks

On 12/2/2010 5:57 PM, Brian Guy wrote:
> Sorry Varuna, I received your email with no context and incorrectly
> assumed you were one of our consulting customers (I work in our
> consulting team).
>
> I have sent your question to our web site team, as I similarly do not
> see the signature files.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
>
> On Dec 2, 2010, at 3:53 PM, Varuna Seneviratna
> <varunaseneviratna@stripped <mailto:varunaseneviratna@stripped>>
> wrote:
>

>> Hello Brian!
>>  What do you mean!, Who do u intend by "account manager"._I am using
>> community server 5.1_
>>
>> On 3 December 2010 02:30, Brian Guy <brian.guy@stripped
>> <mailto:brian.guy@stripped>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi Varuna,
>>
>>     Sorry, I do not know the answer to this.  Who is your account
>>     manager, and I can ask him/her to find out for you?
>>
>>     If you do not know your account manager, please let me know your
>>     company name and location, and we can find out who your account
>>     manager is.
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>     Brian
>>
>>     Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
>>     Brian Guy | MySQL Consulting Practice Manager, Americas
>>     OracleMySQL
>>     Seattle, Washington USA
>>
>>     Green Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/commitment> 	Oracle is
>>     committed to developing practices and products that help protect
>>     the environment
>>

>>     On Dec 2, 2010, at 6:12 AM, Varuna Seneviratna wrote:
>>
>>>     Hi Brian
>>>      I am contacting you according the mail I got from Brian
>>>     Miezejewski I suppose, As you can see from the below reply I got
>>>     after posting to the mailing list.My question is described below
>>>
>>>     According to the Doc
>>>     http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/checking-gpg-signature.html
>>>     the  Signature file for a MySQL package can be obtained from the
>>>     download page.But I am not able to locate it?

Thread
Re: Auto Reply: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file fora MySQL package to verify package Intergrity Using GnuPG?Varuna Seneviratna3 Dec
  • Re: Auto Reply: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQL package to verify package Intergrity Using GnuPG?Brian Guy4 Dec