List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:viraj Date:December 2 2010 5:21pm
Subject:Re: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQL
package to verify package
View as plain text
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/

you can see the md5 sum close to the download button

~viraj

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Varuna Seneviratna
<varunaseneviratna@stripped> wrote:
> According to the Doc
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/checking-gpg-signature.html the
> Signature file for a MySQL package can be obtained from the download
> page.But I am not able to locate it?
>
> --
> Kind Regards
> Varuna Seneviratna

Thread
How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQL packageto verify packageVaruna Seneviratna2 Dec
  • Re: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQLpackage to verify packageviraj2 Dec
    • Re: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQLpackage to verify packageVaruna Seneviratna2 Dec
      • Re: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQLpackage to verify packageviraj2 Dec
        • Re: How can I obtain the corrosponding Signature file for a MySQLpackage to verify packageVaruna Seneviratna3 Dec