List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bars0 bars0 Date:December 2 2010 9:06am
Subject:Sending an output of a query to file in debian lenny
View as plain text
Hi everyone!

I try o send an output of a query in debian lenny, using: SELECT....INTO
OUTFILE '/my_path/my_file' FROM...but I get an error: ERROR 1 (HY000): Can't
create/write to file... (Errcode 13).
What's the problem?

Thread
Sending an output of a query to file in debian lennybars0 bars02 Dec
  • Re: Sending an output of a query to file in debian lennyJohan De Meersman2 Dec
  • Re: Sending an output of a query to file in debian lennySimcha Younger2 Dec
    • Re: Sending an output of a query to file in debian lennybars0 bars02 Dec
      • Re: Sending an output of a query to file in debian lennyJohan De Meersman2 Dec