List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 30 2010 6:52am
Subject:Re: can't stop mysql under ubuntu
View as plain text
On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Jorg W Young
<JorgWYoung+ML@stripped<JorgWYoung%2BML@stripped>
> wrote:

> 2010/11/30 Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>:
> > Yep, it's definitely an apparmor issue. Are you using your distribution's
> > packages ? I would say this is more a thing for their support - I for one
> > keep as far away from apparmor as I can :-)
> >

> yep I 'm using the distribution packages all from apt-get.

Then I would definitely say to contact your distro support or mailing lists,
and check the forums. It may be a known issue.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
can't stop mysql under ubuntuJorg W Young30 Nov
  • Re: can't stop mysql under ubuntuJohan De Meersman30 Nov
    • Re: can't stop mysql under ubuntuJorg W Young30 Nov
      • Re: can't stop mysql under ubuntuJohan De Meersman30 Nov