List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel P. Brown Date:November 29 2010 7:40pm
Subject:Re: [PHP] mySQL query assistance...
View as plain text
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 14:35, Don Wieland <donw@stripped> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a list/form to get some help on compiling mySQL queries? I am
> executing them via PHP, but do not want to ask for help here if it is no the
> appropriate forum. Thanks ;-)

    Yes.

    For MySQL queries, write to the MySQL General list at
mysql@stripped.  For PHP-specific database questions (for any
database backend, not strictly MySQL), such as problems in connecting
to the database, questions on support for database platform/version,
or even query processing, you should use php-db@stripped.

    For your convenience, both have been CC'd on this email.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting