List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Maurizio Ponti Date:November 29 2010 5:28pm
Subject:From Maurizio Ponti, Switzerland
View as plain text
Dear Sirs, I would like to post the list:

Topic: mysql server installation, password problems

Dear Sirs, I downloaded the last MySQL server version some weeks ago,
then I forgot the root password. I disinstalled everything and
reinstalled from new, but I'm always asked for the old password in order
to define a new one. It seems that an old file related to the password
is still there in my computer and I could not erase it by disinstalling
the server. Could you tell me which is the file and how could I delete
it? Or what should I do in order to solve the problem? Thank you very
much. Maurizio

Thread
  • Re: From Maurizio Ponti, SwitzerlandWagner Bianchi29 Nov
  • Re: From Maurizio Ponti, SwitzerlandMichael Dykman29 Nov