List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 29 2010 11:15am
Subject:Re: Mysql server full with idle connections
View as plain text
300 seconds is 5 minutes, while this whole thing happened probably under a
minute. I'm looking for possible causes, not workarounds :-)

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohn Daisley24 Nov
    • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman24 Nov
      • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsPrabhat Kumar26 Nov
        • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman29 Nov
  • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsPeter Wang29 Nov
    • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman29 Nov