List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:November 26 2010 7:57pm
Subject:Re: Mysql server full with idle connections
View as plain text
Hi,

to avoid  this change ur  "wait_timeout" value to 300 Secs or less, along
with this you can also write a script to kill those process (mysql process)
which are in sleep mode for more than certain time..
hope this will helpful..

--
Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman24 Nov
  • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohn Daisley24 Nov
    • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman24 Nov
      • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsPrabhat Kumar26 Nov
        • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman29 Nov
  • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsPeter Wang29 Nov
    • Re: Mysql server full with idle connectionsJohan De Meersman29 Nov