List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:November 25 2010 8:28am
Subject:Re: localhost vs domain for connection string
View as plain text
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Jerry Schwartz <jerry@stripped> wrote:

> [JS] This might or might not be enabled by default. I'm running on Windows,
> and I seem to remember having to change it.
>
> # Enable named pipe, bypassing the network stack
> enable-named-pipe

Windows' named pipes are not the same as unix sockets, although the general
idea is similar. I'm not sure, but I think the Unix socket file is always
created.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
localhost vs domain for connection stringBrent Clark23 Nov
  • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman23 Nov
    • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz23 Nov
      • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman24 Nov
        • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz24 Nov
          • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman25 Nov
            • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz29 Nov
Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJan Steinman23 Nov