List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:November 24 2010 3:44pm
Subject:RE: localhost vs domain for connection string
View as plain text

[JS] This might or might not be enabled by default. I'm running on Windows,
and I seem to remember having to change it.

# SERVER SECTION
# ----------------------------------------------------------------------
#
# The following options will be read by the MySQL Server. Make sure that
# you have installed the server correctly (see above) so it reads this
# file.
#
[mysqld]

# The TCP/IP Port the MySQL Server will listen on
port=3306

# Enable named pipe, bypassing the network stack
enable-named-pipe

=========================
Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: jerry@stripped
Web site: www.the-infoshop.com

>--
>Bier met grenadyn
>Is als mosterd by den wyn
>Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Thread
localhost vs domain for connection stringBrent Clark23 Nov
  • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman23 Nov
    • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz23 Nov
      • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman24 Nov
        • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz24 Nov
          • Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJohan De Meersman25 Nov
            • RE: localhost vs domain for connection stringJerry Schwartz29 Nov
Re: localhost vs domain for connection stringJan Steinman23 Nov